Wiring Diagram for 430 radio? | FerrariChat

Wiring Diagram for 430 radio?

Discussion in '360/430' started by FullRiot, Oct 30, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FullRiot

FullRiot Rookie

Oct 24, 2008
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 430 radio w/ subwoofer? Specifically how to integrate the factory amp. Amp turn on wire colors (+which harness) and is it low level or high level inputs? Willing to paypal some money for info, thanks!

2. Irish

Irish Karting

Mar 18, 2009
    #2 Irish, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Please find enclosed info, this is from a Becker Mexico which is a retro looking unit I have installed in my 60s and 70s Ferraris and in my experience wiring is the same, good luck.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. sclja

sclja Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 23, 2004
    San Diego Ca
    Full Name:
    Scott Cairncross
    the diagram works... What are you planning to change the radio or the amp?

Scott

4. FullRiot

FullRiot Rookie

Oct 24, 2008
    Thanks so much!! Changing the radio, want to try to keep the amp, for now...

5. sclja

sclja Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 23, 2004
    San Diego Ca
    Full Name:
    Scott Cairncross
    You can get a standard european mercedes/vw harness from any car stereo shop along with a european antenna female to motorola male adapter. The stock amp uses 4 channel speaker level input so any radio will work with it.

Scott / La Jolla Audio

6. FullRiot

FullRiot Rookie

Oct 24, 2008
    Everything went very well. I did have a problem with a turn-on "static" type pop when the amp kicked in. It happened right before audio played and I believe it was on every source, and only if the car wasn't turned on in the past 10 or so minutes. Weird, but with the engine running you dont even hear it.

7. m.roberts

m.roberts Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2009
    USA
    any recommendations for an aftermarket headunit?