Celebration of the Enzo Pictures. High Res? | FerrariChat

Celebration of the Enzo Pictures. High Res?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by S74Life, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    Anyway we can get these awsome pictures in a higher resolution?

Mike.

2. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    Hmm anyone have them?

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Mike,
    Which ones do you want? If you want any of the ones I posted, just let me know. I'm not sure if I can email you 53 high res pics, but pick out a few good ones and I will send them to you. No problem.

Byron
    [email protected]

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    if need be i can host them for you B.

5. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    I was hoping to get all of them umm. I saw some pretty good ones from Ferrari Boy. And some other guys. Perhaps someone can host a zip maybe? Make it much easyer. To get them all at once. Thank u guys very much.

6. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    So perhaps a zip file or something? Can be hosted. Or sent over a messenger service.

7. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I PM you back. I will try and get you some hi-res pics ASAP, when I get back from Chicago. I also need to get some hi-res pics to another user who asked me for them. Glad you liked the pics though!

-David

8. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    Yeah if u know how to make zip files. It would be really easy to just make 1. Send it to who ever wants it. Over a messenger service like Aim or Msn. Or just have someone host the file for a few days.

9. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    So where are the pics? A zip file would work

10. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    I have a bunch of hi res. images taken with a 5.3 meg digital camera for anyone interested. The ones I posted I had to shrink due to large file size. Clarity is very nice without altering the size of the image. E-mail or PM me if interested. I will follow this tread to see if someone can host the zip. file.

-Jay

11. S74Life

S74Life Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    Yeah that would be awsome. Perhaps u can send me the zip over a Instang messenger service. Msn Aim Icq Etc.