DB9 Tail Lights | FerrariChat

DB9 Tail Lights

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by JimmyDB9, Nov 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimmyDB9

JimmyDB9 Rookie

Oct 31, 2009
    England
    Full Name:
    James
    #1 JimmyDB9, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I hope this is the right place to post this :)

The other day I was shopping when I spotted a parked DB9 with DBS style white tail lights. I thought the car looked even more stunning, it had a really refreshing look and I was wondering, where would I be able to get these lights fitted, I mean, would any aston dealer do it? If you know of anywhere that would do it for me please let me know, I'm prepared to travel :D

Cheers,
    Jimmy

EDIT: As you can see there's also a small red badge to the left of the DB9 text, dunno what it was, it had a silver symbol on it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. any_1

any_1 Formula 3

Sep 6, 2006
    Sweden
    #2 any_1, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
    I guess it is this ltd DB9: http://www.astonmartins.com/gaydon_vh/db9lm.htm

I would talk to Aston Martins Works Department... contact info on the Aston site..

3. JimmyDB9

JimmyDB9 Rookie

Oct 31, 2009
    England
    Full Name:
    James
    Hmm maybe, the interior was standard though from what I could see, black and walnut I think - yeah I'll give Aston Martin a ring or pop down and see them, thanks :) If anyone else has spotted these lights on a db9 please don't hesitate to say :D

4. Missile2007

Missile2007 Rookie

Nov 8, 2007
    Thats the Aston Martin db9LM (only about 12 RHD) in the world and only 100 and something cars in the world (left hand)

Tomhartley.com has one in for sale

As far as i know, db9 customers can have the dbs lights £2000 i think

5. JimmyDB9

JimmyDB9 Rookie

Oct 31, 2009
    England
    Full Name:
    James
    Cheers mate - that's really solved my curiosity :D

As much as I'd LOVE one of those, and AM said they could happily fit my DB9 with some spare DBS lights, I've decided to leave my DB9 as it is :D

After a lot of thought, I can't bring myself to edit my car, the DB9's as beautiful as beautiful can be as it is :D

Thanks a lot!

6. Division

Division Karting

Jul 24, 2006
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Jeroen
    Recently the DBS/DB9LM lights became optional on the DB9. Same story with the N400 rear lights on the Vantage. I've seen quite a few standard DB9's and they look stunning. Any shots of your DB9 available?