Exotic Rental Recommendation? (Any Island) | FerrariChat

Exotic Rental Recommendation? (Any Island)

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by karmavore, Nov 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Does any one know of a reputable sports car/exotic rental company in Hawaii with quality cars? Looking for maybe a week rental in January.

Thanks for any help,

Lucas.

2. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    I am on Oahu and I think that there is only one company left that rents sports cars. I think that the only cars available are Corvette and Porsche. I am pretty certain that there are no Ferraris, Maseratis, or Lamborghinis for rent on any of the islands. The visitor industry and the local economy in general is suffering here and I don't expect the rental situation to change until the money starts flowing again.

3. Kravchak

Kravchak Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2005
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Ken
  4. wbc

wbc Karting

Sep 21, 2007
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Bill
    The only place I know of to rent is from the Halekulani or Waikiki Parc hotels (owned by same company) located in Waikiki. They have an Elise, Exige S, Maserati Gran Turismo and Bentley Continental GTC. I believe they're only available to rent by guests of one of the two hotels. Pricing and some details available on the hotel's websites.

5. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Thanks guys. I really thought there would be some choices, but I guess the economyhas taken it's toll like you said...