Anyone know this car - 2003 456M at Marshall Goldman | FerrariChat

Anyone know this car - 2003 456M at Marshall Goldman

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Falcon6, Nov 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Falcon6

Falcon6 Rookie

Oct 5, 2009
    All - I'm new to the f-car world (including this forum) and I am looking to purchase a 456M. I've been looking for several months and the 2003 456 listed for sale at Marshall Goldman is currently at the top of my list.

Link to this vehicle:
    http://www.mgmsl.com/nlisting.cfm?ID=e895d1dc%2Da8e4%2D418b%2Db122%2D37b33b6244b6

I would appreciate it if anyone who has any historical knowledge of this car could pass it on to me. I believe it was originally owned and operated in Florida.

F6

2. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Don't know the car, but it's been for sale for ages....

3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Been for sale for ever, and ever, and ever...

4. snowblindfriend

snowblindfriend Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2009
    West Texas
    I'm pretty sure I've won the eBay auction for this car in the past, but it didn't meet the reserve. I think Marshall Goldman always has some of the cleanest and best optioned cars available, but the money seems a little higher than I want to pay. I don't know anyone who has taken delivery of any of their cars, but they are most impressive listings and pictures always. I'm sure I'll eventually do some business with them. Best of luck on this 456m!

-SBF

5. Falcon6

Falcon6 Rookie

Oct 5, 2009
    SBF,
    I'm in the same situation, in no particular hurry at this time and looking for the right vehicle, at the right price, at the right time. Currently time is my issue, looks like i'll be heading back to Afghanistan a bit earlier than expected and there is no real point in buying a rather large, but beautiful paperweight. Al ora.
    I have relatives in Ohio and will likely look at the car over X-mas if it isn't already sold. I'll pass on my observations should I choose not to pursue it and you are still interested.
    F6

6. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    Welcome to F-Chat.

I've been using my MGT as a DD since moving. I love it even more.

I agree MG represents good cars very well. They will still be here when you get back.

Have a safe trip Falcon 6.

7. speciale ed

speciale ed Karting

Apr 9, 2008
    New Jersey
    I had the worst experience purchasing anything in my life in a deal with them - it still angers me to drive by that exit on I-271

8. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    PLEASE get a PPI. And pick it up yourself. Good luck.

9. Falcon6

Falcon6 Rookie

Oct 5, 2009
    All - Thanks for the feedback. I also got some via PM. This is a great community and resource. A PPI done by a very good, very independent shop is planned.

10. Dodici Cilindri

Dodici Cilindri Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2006
    Great Plains
    Run the VIN through Car Fax, there may be a reason it has been for sale for ever and ever.