seeking 360 challenge data logging software & service manual | FerrariChat

seeking 360 challenge data logging software & service manual

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Citronella, Nov 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Citronella

Citronella Karting

Jul 15, 2006
    Silverstone
    Full Name:
    Citron Ella
    Hello to all, Have purchased a well used 360 challenge race car, but of course previous owner can't find Magneti Marelli software disc's so I can download data from the dash, also lacking service manual or whatever technical manual that should accompany the car, anyone out there with said infomation, willing to purchase if need be!

2. cwwhk

cwwhk Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Hong Kong, Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    You need WintaxJ software for download and analysis. DLJ Setup software to calibrate the Magneti Marelli Micro DAS logger. Only works on Windows XP or older systems. And your laptop needs to have a RS232 9 pin port or an USB to RS232 cable with compatible device driver software. I got mine through Magneti Marelli over 5 years ago. Can't quite remember if it was the EU or US office that I got it from.

There is a multi language 360C CD with some technical specs, electrical schematics, and parts catalog in PDF format. It also has a small section on the logger. I bought mine from regular Ferrari parts network.

And you also need the MM timing beacon that's specific to the 360C to separate the laps to make the information more useful. Unfortunately these have long been discontinued by MM, so they are very hard to find now on the used market.

I have all these, but I still have two 360C as spare track cars so I am not looking to sell. Good luck on your search.