Euro dry sump now asking $22k | FerrariChat

Euro dry sump now asking $22k

Discussion in '308/328' started by Doug, Nov 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    #1 Doug, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  2. wards70

wards70 Karting

Feb 27, 2005
    Coto de Caza, CA
    Full Name:
    Ward Prickett
    As some know, I mulled over this one for a long time. I actually like the white but the fact that he is a couple hours from Chicago, which made it difficult to go see, ended up a dealbreaker for me. Also very tough to get a ppi in his area. It has a lot of deferred maintenance and a decent bit of rust and just in general looks fairly tired. Could make make an excellent driver or track car for the DIYer. I have a lot of pictures of the car and additional info if anyone is interested.

3. Rufrydermg

Rufrydermg Karting

Sep 20, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Wards, I am interested in this 308... any additional photos or information you have would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is my email address: [email protected]

I am located in Toronto,Canada

Regards,
    Ron

4. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Just call the owner and ask him directly. He is a nice guy and I am sure he can send pics. You can probably get more of you questions answered from the person that owns the car.

5. wards70

wards70 Karting

Feb 27, 2005
    Coto de Caza, CA
    Full Name:
    Ward Prickett
    The owner is a nice guy. I have a fair amount of pictures he sent me over time in several emails. I spent a lot of time looking for a shop to do a ppi. Finally I found a shop about 30 miles from where the car is located that seemed okay. I don't have the shop name in front of me but I'm sure I could find it if anyone is interested. The car is located a couple hours from Chicago but the owner offered to help make arrangements to pick me up from the airport if I flew in to check out the car. Should be a good car for the right buyer! How often do you find a euro dry sump?

6. PittsS2APilot

PittsS2APilot Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2007
    Gulfport MS
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Wow, this is my cars euro sister. Wish I had the garage space. Joe