Never Talk with the Police | FerrariChat

Never Talk with the Police

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Pepsi10, Nov 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pepsi10

Pepsi10 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2008
    InlandNorthWest
    Full Name:
    Mike M
    My plan is to not to get into a situation where I have to be interviewed by police. However, I've always wondered whether there is some benefit to trying to clear up a situation by speaking to them. This quite long video was very interesting. It is a defense lawyer explaining why you probably should never talk with the police-get a lawyer. He then has a veteran police officer get up at the end to rebut his presentation, and the policeman basically confirms what he said, and offers a couple other examples.

I watched the first 10 minutes, and then listened to the rest while working. Found it very informative and pretty entertaining.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    The guys a defense attorney, of course he's going to tell you to "talk to a lawyer".

3. Pepsi10

Pepsi10 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2008
    InlandNorthWest
    Full Name:
    Mike M
    The policeman, who got twenty minutes afterward to rebut, didn't have any rebuttal. He basically just gave further examples of why you shouldn't talk with the police.

4. Pepsi10

Pepsi10 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2008
    InlandNorthWest
    Full Name:
    Mike M
    Damn-searched using searchword police and didn't see it.

5. ND Flack

ND Flack Formula 3

Sep 18, 2007
    DC
    Took me a while to figure out that I had to search using "Amdnement" instead of police, too! :)

6. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Interesting video - I love the bit about the handwritten confessions. :D

I recall seeing it somewhere before on here, but haven't been able to find it. :eek:

All the best,
    Andrew.