Nashville Tires | FerrariChat

Nashville Tires

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by drrob, Nov 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drrob

drrob Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    North Alabama
    Any recommendations for a shop in the Nashville area for changing tires on a 550? Thanks.

2. 355lover

355lover Rookie

May 21, 2009
    Smyrna, TN
    Full Name:
    James
    I don't know about Ferrari tires, but the only man I will let go anywhere near my tires is Steve Bass of Bass Tire. http://www.basstire.com/

Steve is a man of impeccable character, and he's been in the tire business basically forever. He's always been very good to me and stands behind his work. He's put the last two sets of Michelin Pilot Sport tires on my Lincoln LS and does such a great job of adjusting alignment, etc that it feels like I got a new car.

He may not be the absolute cheapest around, but I have neverfound my tires available for much less than I get them from him, and he includes alignment, etc in my purchase.

Go to Steve! Once you've been there and worked with him, you will never go to another tire shop again.

3. drrob

drrob Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    North Alabama
    Thanks, any more ideas?

4. nero328gts

nero328gts Karting

Dec 5, 2006
    next to costco in cool springs

5. papataori

papataori Karting

Oct 24, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Will
    Thoroughbred Motorcars (Porsche/Audi dealer) will do it. If you need it aligned, I don't know if they have the specs to do this?? I had my 575 tires done by Ferrari of Atl (during my yearly service). Yeah, it is a long way, but at least you know they will do a great job. Give Thoroughbred a call....

6. drrob

drrob Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    North Alabama
    Thanks, I had been leaning toward FOA with consideration of alignment as well.

7. ButlerGuy

ButlerGuy Karting

Oct 5, 2009
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Carson Z
    If you're going to make the drive to FoA, just come see me. We specialize in high end cars.
    We can do the alignment as well. PM me for more info
    http://www.butlertire.com