Hi Guys | FerrariChat

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ferrari308b, Nov 21, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari308b

Ferrari308b Rookie

Nov 21, 2009
    New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon C
    #1 Ferrari308b, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
    I'm new to the forum and from New york, my father owns a 1985 red 308 and i just started driving it this past summer and my twin brother drives its almost every weekend. For our birthday we got a 6MT G37s and thats what we drive daily even though I'm not great at stick but i can get around. my fathers car is easier then our car. Also probably going to save up for a ferrari in the future i want to get one in my mid to late 20s just like my dad it

well i just wanted to say hi

Brandon

2. djs308

djs308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    David S.
    1) Welcome to F-Chat, Brandon
    2) Please fill in your profile info
    3) If you already received a G37 as a birthday gift - but really want a Ferrari - why not sell it and buy yourself a 308 or Mondial, along with a couple of high performance and/or track driving lessons? Not much difference in price these days between those cars.
    4) Photos of F-cars are most welcome here. Feel free to post any you may have.

3. Ferrari308b

Ferrari308b Rookie

Nov 21, 2009
    New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon C
    my dad has a 85 308 GTSi QV Red on black interior so in the future i want to get something else when i get older i want to get something in my late 20s probably just like my dad did

4. djs308

djs308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Nice. By having your Dad's 308 accessible, at least you can get an idea of what owning one is like, before you get your own. As an aside, there was another local F-chat guy on here a few years ago (Brett M, I think) who got a 308 when he was in college and did a lot of the maintenance work himself. But waiting until YOU are really ready to take the plunge is a good strategy.

5. Ferrari308b

Ferrari308b Rookie

Nov 21, 2009
    New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon C

yeah i only started driving it this summer its pretty cool, it drive like a race car and my brother and i car pulls harder then it. i like it though.