Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 15 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrarispeed28

Ferrarispeed28 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    NY/AZ
    Full Name:
    Evan
    It appears that the drive from entering Morristown, NJ to 29 Chase Road in Scarsdale, NY in google is approximately 1 hour.

2. s14roller

s14roller Karting

May 3, 2008
    Richard, I've read this thread for quite some time but I just wanted to say that it's great to hear there is someone so willing to share the Ferrari experience with strangers.

I had a 911 turbo that I recently sold and am looking into getting into a F-car in the future. Hopefully I will meet you at some point.

Best,

Jack

3. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    This Sunday is the Ferrari Fall Festival in Florham Park at the Park Avenue Club. I will be there with my Enzo and 599. Who is going and what are you bringing. Last year had a great time...met a bunch of new friends who will be there this year...one of the best get togethers of the entire year...if you see me please come up to me and intro yourself...always interested in making new friends among people who love ferrari's....the boys from Staten Island with their cars....jokes...stories...and love of fun will be there.

4. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Sorry...my schedule will not open up to attend...contact me next year several months in advance ...if you can

5. NeverNZ

NeverNZ Rookie

Sep 30, 2009
    NJ
    Excellent, same here. Well almost, working on the LL.M now part-time.

6. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Good luck.

7. azzkikr9

azzkikr9 Karting

Nov 2, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mr. G
    Tax Dr-2; If you happen to read this entry on this inspirational thread, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I sent you a private message last week, hope you had a chance to read it. Having never met you (or driven/riden in your cars) I can see without a shadow of a doubt that you have inspired many...for this you deserve tremendous praise as very few people will ever come across ones life and leave the kind of impact you have left on many forum members here and I'm sure anyone else that crosses your path. I hope to meet you face to face some day (will be at Cavallino in 2010) and shake your hand. It's great knowing there are still people like you out there! Hope to read your response to my message soon, take care and be well!

8. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Thank you...I will be at Cavalino this January with the Enzo...I will display it at the Breakers...Did not get your private message...I hope the 458 will be on display at the hotel...I think I will get the 458 with the special paint (yellow) but will take whatever comes in to the dealership.

9. azzkikr9

azzkikr9 Karting

Nov 2, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mr. G
    Tax Doc, have resent the message I sent you on Friday, hopefully you will get it this time. Look forward to seeing you at Cavallino and making your acquaintance. Take care!

10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    So guys guess what?

It's been nearly one full year since I started this thread and I finally had a chance to meet up with the tax doc this afternoon. Not only was he gracious enough to take an hour out of his day to show me the enzo, he let me sit in it, start it, rev it, but get this...

HE LET ME DRIVE IT!

We cruised around for a good 20 minutes and I must admit it was one of the most memorable events of my life! I barely gave the thing half gas in 3rd at 70mph and the wheels broke loose it was just incredible.

THANK YOU SO MUCH RICH. I look forward to the next time we can meet up.

11. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    It was a lot of fun for me to watch you behind the wheel. You looked like a kid having his dream come true. I am glad I was there. This is the best part of owning such great cars...is watching someone like you living the dream...it is what I wished someone would have given me the opportunity before I was in a position to own these autos...I made myself a promise to share this experience and you helped me fulfill my promise....I thank you.

12. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I forgot to mention I just received my CA...it is blue/cream...just like the one on the HBO show Entourage...

13. slice

slice Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2008
    Connecticut, US
    You are totally the MAN Tax Dr., without question!

14. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Oddly enough I saw a dark blue/cream fiorano on 287 after leaving your office. First one I'd ever seen in person and it's a gorgeous car.

But that enzo...my god...I can't thank you enough.

15. azzkikr9

azzkikr9 Karting

Nov 2, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mr. G
    Rich, I tip my hat to you...you're truly an example for all Ferrari/exotic owners out there to follow, and for the rest of us as future Ferrari owners ;). Can't wait to meet you in person at Cavallino in January.

16. Indy430

Indy430 Karting

Dec 5, 2007
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    RJ
    After reading this whole thread, all I can say is wow! Tax dr.... you are so gracious and kind! Glad to see someone who is out there driving their cars and letting others enjoy them as well! Thats what its all about! Enjoy your cars in good health!

17. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Love the CA but miss the 16M I traded in...so I am thinking...may take back the 16M and trade in the 599...get the 458 in the Spring and then the 599 GTO if it is offered thereafter...heard the 599 GTO may be revealed within the year...the only car that is staying put for now is the Enzo until that replacement is offered which I heard may be announced within the nest two years

18. Patrick_Bateman

Patrick_Bateman Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2008
    Wow is all I can say to this thread.

19. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    This is true. And in fact Rich is the reason I finally made the jump from the future Ferrari owner I was when I met him to being an actual owner now. I'm not kidding- had been mulling the puchase for years, and finally meeting Rich pushed me over the edge and the wife supported the decision which was of course key (maybe it helped that she met him and the Enzo- ha! :) )

20. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Glad I could help...

21. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Took back the 16M and traded in the 599. Miss the 599 but I am in love with the 16M.I forgot how unreal the 16M is. Now I should sit tight until 458 comes in a couple of months ...then the 599 GTO...then the 458 Spider...then the supercar replaceement of the Enzo

22. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    If you want to see some of my cars in action go to vimeo.com/7806376...and look at ...Clafifornia Dreaming...The Beast...Gentlemen's Rockert...enjoy

23. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Great Videos, That California is truely amazing....Enzo is still my Favorite though! Happy Thanksgiving!!

24. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008