Great work by FoA! | FerrariChat

Great work by FoA!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by parkerfe, Nov 26, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I just wanted to give my accolades to Wade, Mark and the others at FoA that had anything to do with the major service, new Bell silencer installation and clutch replacement on my BB512i. The quality of all work done was excellent and my car runs better than ever. The detail job was outstanding as well...the car looks like new. I took it for a high speed run yesterday on I-985 and it accelerates up to 240kph with ease at a quicker rate than ever. I knew that my OEM mufflers were spewing out metal particles, but I didn't realize that they were partially stopped up and robbing the engine of power. The new Bell opened the ole Fiat exhaust up with more power and great sound as well. The AP Racing clutch does give my left leg quite a work-out with it's quick engagement, but I it became almost routine after yesterdays drive. I highly recommend FoA for any of your Ferrari service and/or repair needs. I can't wait to rack up more miles this weekend.

2. Robert Rehkopf

Robert Rehkopf Karting

Mar 26, 2005
    Cordova, TN
    Full Name:
    Robert Rehkopf
    +1 for FOA. Wade and Mark have helped many of us.

3. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    Thanks for sharing. They always do a great job.

4. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    They should use your statement as a online testimonial. How often does a lawyer say something good? I agree with you that Wade and Mark are top notch guys.

5. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Us lawyers are always saying something good...maybe it's just you have never had one say anything good to you... LoL ;)

6. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    And I think it is safe to say your car had a full shakedown this Saturday and passed!

7. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    #7 parkerfe, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    It did and passed with flying colors. Something must have been wrong with my car ever since I bought it as it now performs so much better than in the past ~7 years. I just can't imagine that the Bell silencer made that much difference alone? My next step is to replace all the front end rubber bushings, ect...

8. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Before I sold the Pantera last year, that was one of the last items I had done, was to refurbish all the suspension areas. The original bushings from 1974, well lets just say they were in sad-sad shape. It was unbelievable the difference with new ones, along with the sway-bar bushings..........a totally different car and very tight!

9. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    Ill have to share that line with one of my friends....he will LOVE that.