Murcielago at Maxie Price | FerrariChat

Murcielago at Maxie Price

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by gcmerak, Nov 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    #1 gcmerak, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
    The Maxie Price dealership has a blue Murcielago on their showroom floor as of about 2 weeks ago [may be gone or sold by now]. Right behind it is the new supercharged ZR1 Corvette. The ZR1 looks like a Z06 on steroids. It is an interesting visual to see both of those bad boys side by side. In contrast the Lamborghini looks like a stealthy jet fighter IMHO. Just in case anyone is interested.

Caio,
    George

2. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Funny you say that, I bought my car from them this past Saturday and spent quite a bit of time talking to the dealer about the car. Needs about $25k worth of work including a new clutch. Also, did you notice the intake on the drivers side was stuck open? I believe they were asking $130k. It's on consignment from the bank who repo'd it.

3. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    If you look closely, you can see that the hood has had body work done on it and then repainted. I could have done a better job refinishing that hood.

Caio,
    George

4. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    It is definitely not a pristine example. It does need lots of work and it has lived a hard life. Buyer beware on that one.

5. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    I guess that explains that guy showboating all over town and driving it like he stole it.....he tried to :D