Cars and Croissants 9 Chatham NJ Photography Tutorial | FerrariChat

Cars and Croissants 9 Chatham NJ Photography Tutorial

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by abster, Dec 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abster

abster Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    NJ
    Folks,

The chill is definitely in the air. Time to warm up things with some old fashioned horsepower and enjoy some croissants.

Date: Sunday December 6
    Where: Same location
    Woodland Bakery, 650 Shunpike Rd, Chatham, NJ
    Please do not park in the 2 rows next to the bakery -- the middle and far rows are good!

Time: 9AM

The tutorial: One of our regulars is a pro photographer who has offered to share some his expertise in taking pictures of our cars. Brian will hold a 10-15 min lecture and then be available to answer questions.

Some of his work from the fall Somerset Hills Drive Fundraiser:
    http://achman.zenfolio.com/drive

See you on Sunday!

-abi & Kirk

2. SOFTWAREGUY

SOFTWAREGUY Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Hope to see you there. Who is in charge of the weather?

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Is this happening rain or shine?

4. abster

abster Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    NJ
    Folks,

The snow is actually starting to accumulate out there.

As we have always said, we'll keep doing the C&C's as long as there is no salt on the roads:
    I can't say for certain but I am pretty sure the towns around here will start salting or sanding the roads tonite.

So this looks like the of the road for Cars and Croissants this year! I would like to thank all of you for coming out and making these gatherings such a success.

Kirk and I will put together a calendar for 2010 and post it here next spring! Please send us PM's if you have any ideas for C&C in 2010 (drives, visits, etc.)

Our best for the holidays and a great 2010!

-abi

5. Joe Deb

Joe Deb Rookie

Aug 26, 2009
    Bummer! Wish Mother Nature cooperated, especially given it's my Birthday tomorrow. I'll be in Florida starting next week until the end of the month, here's hoping for a mild winter / early 2010.

Thanks Kirk and Abi for setting these up, I'd have to say they've been a great success.

Enjoy the holiday season,

Joe