Who owns the Yellow 360 Spider License plate BLOUAWY? | FerrariChat

Who owns the Yellow 360 Spider License plate BLOUAWY?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by MrGreenJeans, Dec 10, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2005
    To whoever owns the Yellow 360 Spider license plate BLOUAWY,

Thank you so much for brake checking me this morning on Pwky Calabasas. I really appreciate when the dumb lady who was following you in the grey MB cuts me off on the turn onto Pkwy and almost causes me to drive into the light pole. When I honked at her dumbass and she flipped me the bird, I got into the other lane to pull up to her and tell her that she cut me off, I didn't do anything to her. Then you pulled into my lane and brake checked me. You really should know what the dumb b**ch did to deserve the honk before you decide to brake check me. Thank you to her for almost causing me to collide with a pole and thank you to you for your stupidity, and for also almost causing another accident. You're an a**hole and I hope to meet you soon so I can put a face to the idiot behind the wheel.

2. SPDADCT

SPDADCT Karting

Oct 28, 2009
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    What car were you driving when all this happened?

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    People shouldn't get involved with other people's traffic issues, especially when they haven't seen the entire situation unfold.....even moreso, they shouldn't risk getting their own Ferrari rear ended!

The dude was as wrong as it gets!

4. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2005
    Darth, the lady in the MB was with him. She was following him. So when he saw me pulling along side her he probably wanted to protect her which I understand. All I was doing was going to tell her that she needs to pay more attention because she cut me off. It would not have been a fun day if I went into a pole, or the back of a 360.

To the other poster... I was in a Porsche Turbo. Luckily good brakes.

5. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Oh....

Even worse is a dude backing his (whatever) friend after a clearly bad move with an even more reckless one of his own!

Yellow Fcar with that plate speaks volumes about the guy too! ;):)

6. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You can also try asking about the plate number on the 360/430 section

7. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    instead of getting mad at you, dummie should be pissed off at his lady friend!!

8. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    #8 TestShoot, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
    carry around a paintball gun and tag their cars next time. that's what I would do. i drive 115 miles round trip everyday. i support road rage. or piss on their cars. i like that option too. seems everyone i tell to piss on someone's car does, but it has been about two years since the last incident.

9. CAS

CAS F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Clint
    If CHP or LAPD witnessed you paintball a car, you will either be in jail for a long time or dead.

Good luck with that.

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    :rolleyes:

11. H&K

H&K Rookie

Feb 6, 2009
    A few years ago some D bag pulled out a paint gun because he was mad I flashed my lights to pass him. My screen name will tell you my preferred sidearm. He had a change of heart quickly after that. Why would anyone pull a play gun is beyond me. Some of us are fully prepared to take it to whatever level is required.

12. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    #12 BLUROAD, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  13. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You have too much time on your hands!

14. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    #14 TestShoot, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    Back to being serious; violent brake-checks should be prosecuted even without property damage.
    This actually would make you a lot dumber than other options, even the ones in jest, so I am going to assume you are also joking.