Audio shop around North Miami | FerrariChat

Audio shop around North Miami

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Uropal, Nov 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Uropal

Uropal Rookie

Nov 2, 2009
    liveNYC, 612Miami
    Full Name:
    Alfred
    I recently bought a 612 which I keep in Sunny Isles. Please recommend a stereo shop which does a good job on Ferraries. I need to change the factory system to an all inclusive Pioneer or Kenwood with Nav, cameras, etc.

Thanks

2. Uropal

Uropal Rookie

Nov 2, 2009
    liveNYC, 612Miami
    Full Name:
    Alfred
    PLEASE POST THE CONTACT INFO AND ADDRESS. what is your working schedule around Thanksgiving? 11/26-11/28?

Thanks

3. Amotorsport

Amotorsport Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2009
    305-778-8585, his name is Max. The address is 8060 NW 67 ST. You can speak to Max about the working schedule, and tell him Max Jr. Sent you.

Thanks.

4. mellymel

mellymel Guest

Nov 4, 2009
    Lodi, NJ
    Full Name:
    Melissa Duffy
    I know the people at Technicar. The guys name is Raymond and they do some sick work. They can do anything you want and they are familiar with Ferrari's. They do alot of work on them. Whatever you want from bluetooth-stereo system to nav. They are the best.
    They are located in West Palm Beach. Phone # 561-615-4002 .... Email [email protected] Tell them Melissa/Stephen sent you. They are really good people

5. SuperScag

SuperScag Rookie

Nov 21, 2009
    I had my car done by Technicar at the end of spring and I couldn't be happier. I decided to go with a Kenwood unit that they did for another customer and it was a good choice. I also added the Bluetooth and back up camera. They even took the extra time and effort to color match the camera to the car. Considering it was my 1st experience dealing with them I'm VERY confident that I will go back for future work (they have an amazing radar system that they showed me, here is the link to the laser jammers on that car. You cant even notice them). If you don't mind the trip (or having it shipped) you WONT be disappointed. Ask either Raymond or Robert.

http://www.technicar.com/gallery.php?level=picture&id=30 (copy and paste it into your browser) or www.technicar.com

6. AJTozzi

AJTozzi Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2006
    Mine Hill, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony Tozzi
    Another vote for Technicar. Plus they are NEW YORKERs!!!

7. mellymel

mellymel Guest

Nov 4, 2009
    Lodi, NJ
    Full Name:
    Melissa Duffy
    They are New Yorkers...and so are we so maybe thats one of the reasons we all hit it off so well....They really do some amazing work...some of the stuff they have done has been off the chart and beyond....and Ray and Rob are real guys and no Bull**** to boot.....

8. RobertM

RobertM Formula 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    Full Name:
    Robert M
    #8 RobertM, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have been using Audio Creations for many many years and they are the ONLY company that I will let touch any of my cars.

The last car they worked on was my Ferrari 360 (installed a ton of equipment, sub and camera as well. the sub photo attached can not really be seen once the seat is in a typical position - great work) !!!

Funny (today) thing after the install I had a warning light come on the dash. The car was sent to Ferrari Ft laud for a SD II analysis with no questions asked from the owner of the shop. FMFL discovered that the unit was installed to close to something (I dont remember what) the unit was moved by Audio . . and they apoligized over and over.

You can tell the character of a person and their company on how they handle a issue. When things go well, everyone is happy, it is only when there is an issue that you can really tell if you would want to work with that company again.

Now he does most / if not all the work for FMFL (i think).

I would highly suggest them. Let the owner Billy know that Robert M with the red 360 suggested him.

Stereo - Audio Creations [Billy]
    21000 Boca Rio Road
    Boca Raton, Fl 33433

(561) 488-5527

good luck
    Image Unavailable, Please Login