612 Colors | FerrariChat

612 Colors

Discussion in '612/599' started by pmintz, Dec 16, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pmintz

pmintz Rookie

Dec 15, 2009
    What do people think about a 612 in Grigio Ferro. Does anyone have any pictures. What color interior would you suggest?

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

2. Ferrarista3

Ferrarista3 F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2007
    MC/UK
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    #2 Ferrarista3, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
    Grigio Ferro is a stunning color. I have seen a Scud in that color in Germany. It had an very cool "liquid metal" effect under the right lighting conditions.

Take a look at the last few pages of this thread--> http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248361 You'll find many pics of M's Grigio Ferro 599.

As far as interior colors go...it's a matter of taste.

I think that charcoal (like M's car) looks stunning.

I also think that cuoio (saddle) or Bordeaux (dark red) would also look very nice with Grigio Ferro.

3. pmintz

pmintz Rookie

Dec 15, 2009
    thanks so much for the reply. His 599 is great. there are some pictures on a 612 thread talking about the oto's on ferrari chat and I was trying to figure out if the car in some of those pictures was ferro or silverstone--it does have that liquid metal look you are describing.

4. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I really like the ferro. I saw it on a 430 once and it was really striking. The depth of the color was mesmerizing. I decided to go for Silverstone on my California. Really, it wound up being a coin toss. I had a 612 Rosso Rubino. That was an absolutely stunning color on that car, especially over Cuoio.