Any F-Car/Garage related Christas Gifts?! | FerrariChat

Any F-Car/Garage related Christas Gifts?!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 76Steel, Dec 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Santa was nice this year (Well, Ok my birthday is on Christmas Eve, so some presents were for that). I got Griot's Orbital, Griot's Undercarriage Spray and Gift Certificate. Plus an awesome Steve Anderson signed Ferrari V8 poster. Love it - will frame next week.

Anyone else with a cool story? Hope all of you had safe and healthy holidays.

2. canadiantifosi

canadiantifosi Formula Junior

Jul 2, 2008
    uh...guess...
    Full Name:
    Canadian Tifosi Sr.
    #2 canadiantifosi, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    For Christmas my bride picked me up a lined, 3-season Ferrari jacket to match my summertime windbreaker. Also scored a new Ferrari history book, oversized Ferrari calendar and a Ferrari pen in a cool little case that looked like the coffin that Spock was buried in.

Pretty cool gifts from a lady who understands my passion.

Cheers-Colin Firth-Ontario Canada

3. 4ZA ITALIA

4ZA ITALIA Karting

Dec 17, 2009
    PDX OR
    Full Name:
    Brad Lee
    #3 4ZA ITALIA, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I got a new laptop to better chat.

My son Soren got an Enzo.

My son London got a 430 Spyder.

The Larson men did well. Both Ferraris have no traction control, so it is a delicate process to control the back and forth slide until the car is going straight enough to hold the go button down.

Merry Christmas!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    I got that Enzo last year. I hope he enjoys it, its great fun in my office building! ;)

My wife got me this http://www.art.com/products/p15279675-sa-i3640930/a-villani-entrance-and-facade-of-the-ferrari-factory-in-maranello.htm?sorig=cat&sorigid=200627701&dimvals=23946&ui=421c746a7d094776ade009f2434638c7&path=200627701 and framed it. My dad renewed my subscription to Forza. I think thats it for F car stuff...

5. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    My wife surprised me with an OEM Polished aluminum engraved Ferrari gas cap. She really had to have paid attention to my endless f-car rambling to have taken note of how much I wanted that silly cap for my mondial. You should have seen my face when I saw the little black and yellow box. Just another reminder of what an incredible woman I married!

In addition...
    My brother-in-law got me a Ferrari shirt, and my Mother got me a compilation of most of the articles written on the 328/mondial/348 during the time period of 1986-1994.

In short, it was definitely a FERRARI CHRISTMAS!!!!! Most importantly, however, I am the only car guy in my whole family, so buying these sorts of gifts was not easy to do for my family. They had to do the research, know where to go, and buy the gifts. The fact that they would spend that time on me, instead of just going to the mall and grabbing me some clothes well...Let's just say I was quite touched.

6. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    New keyring. New shield shape in mostly red; John at FMFL said it was new design. Pics at 11.

7. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Oooh, I forgot to mention that my 5 year old son got a great 1:10 size remote controlled ENZO. It was his gift from grandma, but certainly 100% approved by dad. Should be a fun thing in the Summer.

8. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    I got the spotless de-ionizer I wanted. Suppossed to keep the spots of the car when it dries
    Also got a nice black Ferrari Jacket and a Ferrari Book.

9. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    wife got me subscription to FCA, daughter and husband $200 to Ferrari store, and son Garmin GPS for the 550...
    everything I wanted.
    Hey Santa forgot me, what's up with that !

10. gabe

gabe Rookie

Nov 16, 2008
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Full Name:
    Gabriel
    My wife knows that I write a lot and got me two Ferrari tablets. I was most proud that she took the time to go to the Ferrari.com site to find them and to make sure she allotted enough time for them to arrive from Italy. Considering that we have only been married seven months, she is off to a great start!