Help a Forum Bully! :) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Help a Forum Bully! :)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Steve R, Dec 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Finance1Jose

Finance1Jose Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 3, 2009
    #26 Finance1Jose, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    Listen all you guys.

I like it here and want to be a part of the community and eventually subscribe but I think I need to call all of your attention to this PM message I got from Steve R after the warning was put forth in the thread by both of the moderators.

[edit by DM]"CONTENT OF PM SENT TO THIS USER - POSTED IN THREAD, DELETED"[edit]

Steve R, I really don't know how many people you have issues with but I didn't ask to be part of your game so leave me out of it. dm n stuff and ylshih, please stop this from happening again. JJay911, if you didn't know you had an issue with Steve R you do now.

Again, please, leave me out of this from here going forward.

Thanks, J

2. F-passione

F-passione Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    ^^ Make sure you don't send this guy any PM's in confidence.

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    #28 ylshih, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
    You've been on here long enough to know that when the mods ask people to lay off a subject or specific users, that snide comments, even with smileys, puts you at risk. The mature thing to do was not to bring up "victims" at all so as to require one mod to comment or another mod to have to clean up more posts on a thread that's already been cleaned up once before. Also making comments about users who can't post in response without risk of a ban isn't very mature either. Have a 7-day break to reflect on that.

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#29 dm_n_stuff, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
    I don't know where I get this "ban happy" reputation. I haven't banned ANYONE in this thread. Not a single player. Until now.

I simply tried to restore some order to a thread that was getting farther and farther out of order by the minute.

Notice, that both Darth and Steve were smart enough to "get it." They took it offline. OH, and BTW, unless a PM is threatening in nature, it stays a PM Private [Message means just that. Posting it here is a no-no without the original sender's permission.

JJ - my "sniper rifle" would have been cocked if I hadn't issued a warning. Instead, I see it more like I'm standing in the room, asking folks to converse at a more polite level, and if you can't do that, then you're gonna have to leave the room.

As an "average valued member" you should understand the need to keep some semblance of cordiality to the conversation. OH, and I didn't see any response to my question, but I guess that's how average valued members react. They post a pile of crap attacking the guy who posts instead of answering what was a simple question.

For those who might inquire - I didn't ban JJ, but would have given the opportunity.

Finance1Jose - you get a 24 hour vacation for posting Steve's PM, that's really bad form.

DM