Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stuckinkuwait

stuckinkuwait Formula Junior

Jul 25, 2004
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Lenny S
    Rich, you are an inspiration to all of us! Great video. I had my epiphany back in 2004 when when I was serving in the Middle East on active duty. After experiencing death and destruction, I came back and bought my first Ferrari! Now, I live life each and every day. Glad that you are doing the same! Look forward to seeing the California at the next Cars and Croissants!

2. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    great videos Rich. Wow that california really does have some gorgeous lines. Happy thanksgiving BTW!

3. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Your insight and thoughts complete the picture. You may not Cha Cha as well as you used to, but to be alive today is a gift in itself. Take it one day at a time.

Thanks for sharing...

4. XP1LM

XP1LM Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2005
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Truong
    What a great thread. Thanks to the generosity of Richard. A real Ferrari enthousiast! I just saw your video about the California. You seem like a very very nice and generous person. You are an inspiration to me to become successful so I can own so many Ferraris like you.

5. Formula Uno

Formula Uno F1 Veteran

Oct 8, 2008
    New York City
    I read the whole thread and watched your video's. WOW! I must say that your success couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. You humbling attitude is so refreshing to see from someone who has as much as you do!
    I wish all the best for you in life, and hang in there with your disease since I think your strong, positive attitude has alot to do with it's slow progression.
    Where are you in Jersey? I am in NY, just north of the City.

6. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Office in Livingston, NJ...Thanks for your support and kind words.

7. Cartist

Cartist Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2006
    Grapevine, TX
    Full Name:
    Omar
    Hey Richie, so you ended up getting the Cali after all! Congrats! (she looks gorgeous in that shade of blue, much nicer than the red demo.) I was in town for Thanksgiving and am now kicking myself for not asking to stop by to see her... Enjoy her in good health my friend (and say hi to "TAX DR-2" for me :)

8. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    You should have called.

9. Joe Deb

Joe Deb Rookie

Aug 26, 2009
    Rich: Met you at a few of the Cars and Croissants events, just saw the video and want to echo everyone's comments on here about your generosity. Your comments touched a nerve as my mom battled Parkinson's for nearly 20 years until she passed late this summer. Keep up the fight, and keep on driving! Having a passion is one of the best therapy's out there. Hope to perhaps see you at the next Cars and Croissants. Joe

10. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I am suppose to be in LA this weekend...plans changed...will try to make it

11. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    #386 FerrariMC, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    Thanks for the call the other day Rich, I appreciated it, especially after you probably think I'm crazy now, hahahahahahaha. Don't worry, I'm not, I promise. You're truly a great guy, Rich. Take care and have a happy holiday season if I don't see you sooner!!

12. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Will be at Cavalino Jan 19 - 24. Shipping the Enzo to the event for display on Sat Jan 23 at the Breakers. Who is going and if you go please stop by on Sat during the Concorso to intro yourself and/or renew our friendship. The week is a lot of fun and you do not have to be there everyday to have a great time.

13. hd4meat

hd4meat Rookie

Apr 23, 2005
    SF/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    HD
    Anyone who says a passion for something that's "just a car" like Ferrari is frivolous and superficial should be directed to this thread. Inspirational stuff. This is what it's all about.

Goes to show that enjoying the finer things in life and keeping things in perspective are not mutually exclusive.

Kudos!

14. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Thank you.

15. boiseferrari

boiseferrari Formula 3

Nov 11, 2005
    Boise, Id.
    Full Name:
    Kriss
    Probably the best Fchat thread ever! Tax Dr is the ideal Ferrari owner. Love them and share them. I would like some pics of the California. My iPhone won't let me up load the video from a couple pages back. Never mind that's why I have the computer at home. Lol. Hats off Tax Dr!

16. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I really appreciate your kind words.

17. AWESOME

AWESOME Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Burlington, VT USA
    Full Name:
    Matt L.

GTFO!?! I cant tell you how jealous I am. I have yet to even see an enzo.

I have always kinda dreamed that maybe one day I would meet a Ferrari owner generous enough to do just that with me, let me drive their Fcar (I know this would be the only way I'll ever drive one). And yet here you got to do just that, in an Enzo!

I guess dreams really do come true for some.

Great thread!

18. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Rich,
    When are you leaving to Cavallino? Will the Enzo be your only car down there?

19. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Enzo is in transit...I will arrive on the 19th...Enzo will be on display on the 23rd on the lawn of The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, FA...Looking forward to renewing friendships and making new friends during this fun filled week.

20. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Man I wish I could go....the cars...the weather...the people. Oh well...

21. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Well, as you very well know, if you need some company, I'll gladly tag along, hahahaha. I'm anxiously waiting for the year I can get down there, it will be great. Have an awesome time Rich, enjoy it!! I know you will! Forza Ferrari!!!

22. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    The car doesn't take 7 days to get there does it?

23. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Enzo goes to their FA store (F of Ft L ) to be prep and then goes to Palm Beach ( a private residence) and waits for me.

24. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Rich,
    How are you? I figured you were probably tired after a busy week at Cavallino, that's why I didn't call you this morning like you had said too (Sunday, 1/24). Hope you had a great time with the Enzo, I've seen various pics of the event and it looked absolutely amazing!! I'm dying to hear how it went, I can't imagine. Well, just give me a call whenever you're up to it or just let me know when to call. Grazie!! Ciao!

Mark C.

25. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Had a great time. Lots of fun. Give me a call. i have something for you from Cavalino.