01' f360 f1 self-learning error | FerrariChat

01' f360 f1 self-learning error

Discussion in '360/430' started by kzsport, Jan 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kzsport

kzsport Karting

Feb 23, 2008
    china
    Full Name:
    BRIAN
    Hey Guys
    I need some error resolves of shift-learning by 01' F360 F1 with 73K KM..
    The vehicle shifting perfact while cold start but 5 mins later the driver feel the clutch release not good of down-shift gear....

The trans light on and shift-learning can't process by gear not engaged..
    The vehicle power off while driver into basement and brake then clutch doesn't release cause engine off..

The ferrari dealer can't find out the point of trans or engine error for 5 times I knew.
    Also I asked this error on this forum and got some advervice for find out this error....apperciate it!!!

The vehicle will replacement the power unit and gear-box acutator assy .....Ferrari owners have to paid high cost of repair while vehicle fault....

2. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    It sounds like a pressure issue. Possibly the pump. What's the pressure reading when the fault occurs? I thought the dealer found a leak last time you posted this problem?

3. delta2210

delta2210 Karting

Aug 15, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Is there another shop near you other than the dealer? It sounds like the dealer is not doing such a good job of diagnosing the problem.

Have you checked your F1 fluid level?

You can also have your F1 fluid bled and all the gears checked to make sure it is shifting correctly.

4. Ingpr

Ingpr F1 Rookie

Jun 30, 2009
    PR
    Full Name:
    David
    I agree. Did you check for any leaks? Use a voltimeter to check the current on the power unit actuators. Also check the sensors at the pedals, maybe they are not sending the signal to the back hardware. Check the adjustment on the steel gear hoses. What can I said, I hope your power unit is ok. There is one on eBay used.