Thinking of buying this TR | FerrariChat

Thinking of buying this TR

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mondialmike, Jan 5, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mondialmike

Mondialmike Karting

Mar 12, 2005
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike Hunnisett
  2. blown daytona

blown daytona Formula 3

Feb 6, 2008
    maryland
    To my knowledge they all were painted black. Ferrari started painting the sills body color with the 512TR. Love the smooth rear euro bumper. The red carpet really pops. Good Luck

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    painted, and the emblems on the fender are not correct either...hard to tell with the pics the condition, they all look good from 10 feet away....i like the interior, though a white one on the red carpets with red exterior i have never seen, so i dont knwo if original...maybe others would know if that was an option for the interior ...the only white i have seen was on a white / white TR. Good luck, hope its what you are looking for

4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Well....it sure looks good in the pics, and if the miles are right that car could be pristine. The Euro-cars look so much nicer than the U.S. cars, cleaner rear bumper, no side marker lights, and more power doesn't hurt either....

5. ferrari 512 tr

ferrari 512 tr F1 Rookie

Nov 16, 2008
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Paolo
    beautiful
    and its RHD as well
    nice

6. Mondialmike

Mondialmike Karting

Mar 12, 2005
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike Hunnisett
    Well believe it or not we're all snowed in around London, have arranged to see it Saturday & will post some images of engine bay & interior.

Mike