Hot Wheels Model collectors in area? | FerrariChat

Hot Wheels Model collectors in area?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by david, Jan 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. david

david Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2001
    Northwest
    Full Name:
    david
    Do we have any collectors in the area (eastside) that collect the small scale Hot Wheels cars? I have a 5 pack gift set. I also have a Majorette Launch and Go set that has an F 40 and a Lambo Diablo. Both sets are in unopened packages. PM me if you are interested so we don't bore the group. I'm willing to give these away. If it is too embarrassing to take them for free, you can give me a couple of bucks for coffee...

Hopefully this doesn't constitute an ad. If so I apologize and I will throw the models into the landfill as my penance.

david

2. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    #2 Jonny Law, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    ooooooohhhh! Pick Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    By (eastside) do you mean Idaho? ;)

Don't know how you're going to decide the lucky receptor, but I'd be happy to paypal you the cash for shipping (and coffee on your way) to send them to my one and only niece in Boston who's about to turn 2 (and who already got a half dozen hot wheels Ferraris from Uncle Tad at Christmas- 430, 430 Scud, 250 GT0, 288 GTO, 512M, FXX).

My sister says it falls upon me to make sure she's not raised a 'girly girl'. Just doing what I can. :)

-Tad

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I have a bunch of hot wheels duplicates too...and an extra "Ferrari 5" set...which is a set of 5 cars. All are new in box/package. Happy to give them away or trade with someone...

6. Dave46

Dave46 Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2006
    Central Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Davison
    I'm not sure how many I have. I think I quit counting at about 400 and 95 % are still in the packages. One of these days when the dream garage materializes they will be put in the library section with the books and other automotive collectibles.

7. 550Maranello575

550Maranello575 Formula 3

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    I started collecting Hot Wheels and other Diecast cars when I was like.. 12 or so.. Right now I have probably 50 1/18 Corvettes (those were my thing) A few smaller then that and like 200 1/64 cars of all types.. Mostly Corvette's though haha. Sadly I wanted to show them off on shelves and whatnot, so I took them all out of the boxes and tossed the boxes in the garbage... My other 1/18 cars are a Yellow and a Silver Murcie, a Silver Pagani Zonda, Yellow F-50, Red Enzo and a Red 355.. Its not a bad collection I suppose considering my age haha. I'll try to post some pics if I get a chance :)

8. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    #8 Jonny Law, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Nice find! I stopped at a WalMart on the way home today, and picked a few up, but did not see any 458's. BUT, when I left the store, I didn't realize the checker put my stuff into TWO bags (wasn't that much), so no HotWheels in the bag when I got home...oh well....I just hand them out to all my friends kids that come by for a visit, since Dave is the "Ferrari Guy". ;) I did find a blue 308 and a blue P4....and that Tyrell F1 6 wheeler was too cool to pass up.

10. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Wal-Mart!!! Ahhhghghhghghghghghgh!!!!!

I don't want to post another Wal-Mart thread!!!!

It's only been a week since my thread in Silver...

:::deep breath:::

JLaw....I LOVE your desk C&C!!!

:D

11. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    That is actually and old image. It has grown somewhat. :D

12. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Check this thread out. Not sure who is up in your area though.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98866&page=250

:D:D

Maybe another boobie thread is needed :eek::p

13. M Baker

M Baker Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2010
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I saw those too and picked them up! I still have all my Hotwheels I got in 1967. When I was a kid I even brought along my red P4 1:18 scale when the folks took us kids to our first vacation in Hawaii - I've been a Ferrari fan way before I ever got a driver's license.

14. yb360

yb360 Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    WA
    Full Name:
    John A.
    WalMart.... yeah, that checker's kid is enjoying your missing hotwheels tonight.....