Boise owners | FerrariChat

Boise owners

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Airspeed, Jan 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Airspeed

Airspeed Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    DSM IA / Minneapolis
    Full Name:
    Kenton
    I spend a lot of time in Boise and was wondering if anyone would be willing to take me for a ride in their Ferrari when the roads are clean again. It would make my month.

2. Airspeed

Airspeed Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    DSM IA / Minneapolis
    Full Name:
    Kenton
    Month......month......month...... [/echo]

oooookay. Or not. But it would be great.

3. NWAutoSalon

NWAutoSalon Rookie

Oct 7, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Blake Siebe
    Ive never noticed anyone posting here that was from Boise. My family resides there so I would like to think I would've paid attention to that.

4. Airspeed

Airspeed Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    DSM IA / Minneapolis
    Full Name:
    Kenton
    #4 Airspeed, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    I don't reside in Boise but I am an airline pilot and layover there a lot. It is one of my favorite towns that we serve. - Probably the best kept secret in America.

5. sparky p-51

sparky p-51 Formula 3

Aug 8, 2004
    klamath falls, Or.
    Full Name:
    steve
    #5 sparky p-51, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    Next time you are on layover there go to the Nampa Apt and check out John and Sue Pauls Warhawk Air Mus. They have 2 P-40s and a P-51B and a whole lot of cool stuff. Tell them Spaghetti sent you.

6. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I live in Boise but am not an owner.

There were (are?) a couple owners that I know. One I believe was an Apache pilot in the Guard who owned a 308/328, can't remember exactly. His car was stolen and wrecked (?). Some fact checking would be appreciated here. Haven't seen him post in a long, long time.

Another I believe went by blmjumper. I think had another 308 or 328. Again some fact checking would be welcome.

I've seen a few Ferraris around town but those are the only two people I know that post(ed) on this site.

7. Steve Marschman

Steve Marschman Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Idaho Falls
    Full Name:
    Steve Marschman
    The Boise Italian car scene is kinda' dying out... used to be an Italian car show around Columbus Day that a friend of mine put on. He was a DeTomaso fan (owned several Pantera's and one or two Mangusta's)... spent his time between Boise and Arizona. Back in 2002 he held a great show that we trailered down from Kennewick, Washington for. Several DeTomaso's, Ferrari's, Lambos, Alfas, Fiats, and bikes (Ducs, Aprilias, etc.). So, there are some 348s, a Dino, and probably some 360/430s around the Boise area, but I have never seen a single post by anyone from that area on this forum.

We're in Idaho Falls now and the TR is snugly tucked in for the winter snow.

Steve

8. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I can't remember if it was last year or the year before but there was an Italian car show held in Eagle. It was rainy and the turnout was pretty bad. In fact, when I slowed down to turn in I just kept driving. I think there might have been a black 348 there that time.

Now a year or two prior there was a fairly good turn out. I have pictures at home but off the top of my head there was a green 330gtc, Maserati Indy America, 355 Spider, black 348, Pantera (I think), some Ducatis and a yellow Lotus Esprit. I think a 2CV with "Mon Ami" on the plate showed up also.

Steve, I saw a white on red TR in Boise a few years back, was that you?

9. Airspeed

Airspeed Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    DSM IA / Minneapolis
    Full Name:
    Kenton
    I have been away from the forum for a while but thanks for the replies. I occasionally layover in Helena, Montana as well if anyone has any leads.

10. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

I can only assume that you fly for Horizon?