Who signed this book?? Morry?? | FerrariChat

Who signed this book?? Morry??

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Dino2400, Jan 25, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    #1 Dino2400, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This weekend at the Retromobile in Paris i bought this copy of the , long out of print , book of the famous Ecurie Francorchamps. The book is dedicated to Roberto Vaglietti (Ferrari Classiche) and is signed during the event FF40 (40 years Ecurie Francorchamps) in 1992.

The book has 3 signatures we know:
    # P Hill
    # J Swaters
    # G Rogliatti
    # unidentified

Who can tell me who's signature is below the one of Mr J Swaters? Close-up see last picture.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    Sorry I don't recognize the last one but can assure you it's not really an important signature such as a deceased World Champion or someone like that. Enjoy the book!

Morry

3. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    Hi Morry,

Thank you for your reply. I allready thought it would be someone not well-known. Otherwise the signature would be identified. Question remains... WHO IS IT??

I have indeed bought the book cause of the signature of an deceased world champion... ;)

Maarten

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I bought a copy when published....all I can say about your 'signed one' is WOW!!!

Nice find!!!

Phil's signature grew very small, towards the end, that one with the message is VERY nice!!!