355 Recall | FerrariChat

355 Recall

Discussion in '348/355' started by jethoncho, Jan 26, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jethoncho

jethoncho Karting

Jan 3, 2010
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Robert A. Krauss
    #1 jethoncho, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ok I took my 1999 355 into Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale on Monday for the latest recall campaign. I must say I was very pleased with the service staff at the dealership. I was greeted promptly and after a brief chat with Fabio, my service advisor, my car was inspected and I was on my way. I was promised my car would be completed by the end of the day and it was. I arrived to pick up my car and was pleased that no attempt was made to play any games (recall was completed at no charge to me). These guys seem to do it the right way - I will be going back.

Thanks for a job well done to the staff at Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Great guys down there--I have an account with them and deal with Christian often and have always had a great experience...

3. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Great story, glad to hear it went smooth...and nice of you to share the integrity of that dealership you dealt with, I am certain they appreciate it.

Your car looks incredible by the way!!

4. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

A Ferrari dealer has a service advisor named Fabio??? That's awesome!

5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    LOL!! And I'll bet he has long blonde hair :p