F1 Canadian GP | FerrariChat

F1 Canadian GP

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by modmaki, Dec 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    The F1 is back to North America for the 2010 season.If anyone is intersted in going please let me know.I will be going and would like to see if FOC-Michigan members and anyone else is intersted.Tickets are on sale now for the Canadian GP.Since there was no F1 race last year this will sell out fast.The dates are june 11th-13th.
    514-350-0000 or contact me at 313-289-7979.Prices range from $100.00(CAD) to $495.00(CAD) for a three day pass,and can be as low as $25(CAD) for one day pass.

2. chris marsh

chris marsh F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2005
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Chris Marsh
    Mo, I think I'm in, it does not conflict with Waterford scedule. I'll let you know.

3. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    Finaly a believer ha la lo ya...Can I ask where are the F1 fans in this state...thanks Chris it might be you and me again....of course I don't mind at all....for those of you who have not been to an F1 race its a must...and worth anything you can ever think of doing