Maserati Dealership In Austin Texas. | FerrariChat

Maserati Dealership In Austin Texas.

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Pogliaghi, Jan 20, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pogliaghi

Pogliaghi Karting

Jan 2, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Just in case there are any Maserati fans in the Austin/Central Tx area, Austin’s first Maserati dealership is expected to open at 12925 Pond Springs Road by the end of January. Should be fun!

Mike,
    1978 Merak.

2. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    So the Saab dealership is gone?

Why is it not combined with the Ferrari dealership or even the Aston Martin/Lotus/Bentley place?

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    that is an interesting question, Risi owns Ferrari Austin, their store in Houston is Ferrari and Maser. My guess is the Maser franchise in Austin was awarded before the Risi/Ferrari of Austin connection got started?

and yeah, what about that Saab dealer... ;)

4. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Hey, I'm not complaining, the Saab dealership is close to my house in Texas. Goodbye Saab! :D

5. drewcwsj

drewcwsj Rookie

Apr 7, 2007
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Drew Childress
    I went to the open house on Monday. Roger Beasley swapped his Saab franchise for Maserati. Not a bad upgrade. Cars should be in by month end. I was told 3 GranTurismos and 3 Quattroportes.

6. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Awesome!

That's what gets me though, the lot is pretty big since it was a "mass-produced car" dealership and Maserati only sells 2 vehicles (but with various models, is that the correct term?) Wouldn't the lot be pretty empty. :confused:

They are on facebook too :D:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-TX/Roger-Beasley-Maserati/108995524250?ref=mf

7. Pogliaghi

Pogliaghi Karting

Jan 2, 2009
    Pflugerville
    It does make one wonder what they are going to do with all that space. Isn't the servicing area also a little large? Maybe there is something more to the plan we just don't know about.

Mike.
    '78 Merak

8. shrews

shrews Karting

Jun 13, 2007
    Austin, TX
    They should move their Porsche dealer up there, the saab/maserati space is right next to Audi and the Porsche space is dated to say the least...

9. Pcar928fan

Pcar928fan Formula 3

Jan 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I LOVE the GranTurismo! Drove one back in Nov '08...YUMMY!!!! If I could only have one car but it could be anything and it was the only car I could drive on a daily basis, this one would be right at the top of the list! AWESOME!

James