All You Need to Fly a Jet | FerrariChat

All You Need to Fly a Jet

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by 903L, Feb 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 903L

903L Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2009
    S. Calif. / Arizona
    Full Name:
    Marty K
    #1 903L, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. wa98012

wa98012 Rookie

Nov 22, 2006
    I thought fuzzy dice were illegal. Or is that just for Ferraris?

3. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    For flying international remember to include a Crew ID badge. You just can't be official without it. Doesn't matter if you created it 5 minutes before on the laptop though.

Jeff

4. solofast

solofast Formula 3

Oct 8, 2007
    Indianapolis
    I used to spend a couple of weeks in the Keys at Marathon in the early spring. It was a good time to take a day or two and clean the airplane and enjoy the nice weather.

So I'm cleaning the RG and a new Lear comes in, they roll out the red carpet and the owner/pilot comes walking out in blue jeans, a western shirt and in his stocking feet and sets his cowboy boots on the wing...... Something about making sure that the heels of your boots didn't get caught under the pedals... Proper attire is important indeed...

5. 903L

903L Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2009
    S. Calif. / Arizona
    Full Name:
    Marty K
    You are so right. Except whenever I get the laptop out, I get the urge to stop talking to ATC and to overfly my destination.

6. 903L

903L Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2009
    S. Calif. / Arizona
    Full Name:
    Marty K
    I was climbing out of my plane once and the lineman said," I see it must be casual Friday". I asked him, "What's casual Fridays?"