Has anybody seen my car? | FerrariChat

Has anybody seen my car?

Discussion in 'British' started by mauispence, Feb 4, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    I've been looking for a low mileage Aston Martin Racing Green DB7 convertible, with the super charged I-6 and manual transmission, (as a gift for my wife :)) over the last couple of years. I have yet to find one on e-bay or auto trader or even Craig’s list. I’ve even gone so far as to make a list of Aston dealers with web pages and checked them simi-regularly. I have found a few V-12 and automatic transmission cars. I realize this modle was only built from '94 to '99 prior to the V-12’s introduction. Still I didn’t think one would be that hard to find. Why do you suppose it's so hard to come up with “MY” car. Am I looking for a needle in a haystack or just looking in the wrong places? Is it the color or the engine/ transmission combo that makes it a hard find? I haven’t seen a coupe with this particular combination either, now that I think about it. Suggestions, comments, somebody out there got my car in their garage? ;)
    I'm want to vanaty tag it '1NIZFRD"

2. apolloluca

apolloluca Karting

Sep 23, 2009
    Don't know if its any good to you but try this site Classic Cars for Sale they have a British Racing Green super charged manual for $35,706.

3. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Check Autosport Design in New York. Tom Papadopoulos seems to handle a lot of Astons from vintage through modern.

4. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    I'll check it out!