a shop that services ferrari | FerrariChat

a shop that services ferrari

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by [email protected], Jan 19, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. frank@difelice.net

May 24, 2009
    Victor, New York
    Full Name:
    Francesco DiFelice
    Hello:
    My name is Frank and I live in upstate NY (Rochester area) and I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop that works on Ferraris that is not five hours away, anywhere in Upstate would be great??

Thank You.

2. boxsterboy986

boxsterboy986 Rookie

Jun 4, 2008
    Have it Flat bedded to Universal Autosports, somtimes you or the car has to travel a few hours to get the best service.

Welcome to Universal Autosports’ Service Facility. You can sleep at night knowing that Ferrari and Maserati certified master technicians like Luigi Scala, and Kent Woodworth, are looking after your car. Universal Autosports isn’t just a facility; we’re a family of exotics owners and enthusiasts who know exactly how you feel. We utilize only factory-approved OEM parts and equipment. Thus, we apply the same discretion and meticulous care to your cars as we do to our own. Speak with our technicians so that you, too, will feel like a part of our family.

http://www.universalautosports.com/service.html

3. frank@difelice.net

May 24, 2009
    Victor, New York
    Full Name:
    Francesco DiFelice
    not five hours away.

4. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

I would say you could see how close you are to Pocono. They are in Shohola,PA.

5. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    +1... Jim at Pocono Sportscar is top notch.. He now has an enclosed trailer and does pick ups as well. Very very thorough and he is always fair with cost. He also helps alot of us out here on the chat. Its worth a call to discuss your needs. His number is 570-296-6486 Jim McAgee..

Robbie

6. frank@difelice.net

May 24, 2009
    Victor, New York
    Full Name:
    Francesco DiFelice
    Thanks Robbie, I will call him.

7. Bob Zambelli

Bob Zambelli F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Manning, SC
    Full Name:
    Robert G. Zambelli
    Frank - what Ferrari do you drive?

Bob Z.

8. this place services both of my ferraris, and there are others that he handles in syracuse, both modern and classic from all over the state. Ask to speak with Rocco Cannata (owner) Great place for service. Just had major done there, they are extremely thorough

http://cantechautomotive.com/

9. frank@difelice.net

May 24, 2009
    Victor, New York
    Full Name:
    Francesco DiFelice
    Bob:
    I just purchased a 92 Mondial T Cab.