Executive Cars, West Caldwell, NJ | FerrariChat

Executive Cars, West Caldwell, NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 76Steel, Feb 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 76Steel, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Hi Guys,

Did anybody deal with Chris / Executive Cars in West Caldwell, NJ on Bloomfield Ave.
    Looking at potential purchase and just wanted to ask.

Thanks in advance.
    Mike.

2. Bill_OBrien

Bill_OBrien Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Bill O'Brien
    I bought my BMW X5 4.6is from Executive Cars. I found them to be a professional organization.

When I bought my BMW I was down in FL and did not physically see the car. It did have some minor issues. If I had seen the car in person it would have been better.

As long as you take a look at the car in person I would feel comfortable dealing with these guys.....

3. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    I bought my first Corvette Z06 from them. Chris worked with me. They were good to deal with. Just watch the pricing (do your homework) and add-ons. Remember, everything is negotiable, even if it is pre-printed on the forms. The only things that are "mandatory" are tax and registration charges (actual fees charged by the state). Documentation fees, delivery, prep, etc. is all subject to negotiation, even if it is pre-printed. Also, it is a buyers' market, so okay to play hardball.

4. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thank you guys. I appreciate it.