FerrariChat.com welcomes back sponsor: Competizione & Sports Cars... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com welcomes back sponsor: Competizione & Sports Cars...

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by rob lay, Feb 4, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    #1 rob lay, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Competizione & Sports Cars was a sponsor through October of last year and as Richard put it "Hi Rob, we finished with the move of the shop, we are now ready to renew the sponsorship." Congrats with the move and welcome back!

---

With over 40 years of combined experience, Competizione & Sports Cars was established to provide a first-class service shop for Ferrari owners that value the knowledge and the personalized service of a small European shop, along with the high tech tools and equipment of a professional race team. We offer in house ECU software reprogramming, engine and chassis dynamometer tuning, SD1, SD2, and SD3 diagnosis, street and race engine service and custom builds, and vehicle maintenance and repairs from the vintage to modern day Ferraris. http://www.competizionecars.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Congratulations on the new move/expansion! Good luck with everything.

3. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Congrats guys, I need to come by soon and see you guys!

4. davebdave

davebdave Formula 3
    Owner

Mar 18, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Dave W
    Congratulations,
    Can't wait to see the new shop.
    Dave and Tiziana

5. 4re4me

4re4me Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2006
    Wickenburg, AZ
    Full Name:
    Barbara
    I've seen their new space - Awesome - more room and it is looking great. I'm sure once settled they will be glad all is done. I can't say enough about how greatful I am to have these guys to count on, and work on my Ferrari. Best of luck to Richard & Fernando in their shop!

Barbara

6. michael bayer

michael bayer Formula 3

Aug 4, 2004
    Welcome back and congratulations on the new facility!

7. curtisc63

curtisc63 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 13, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Curtis Campbell
    Glad to see you back on the board and ready for even more business. You guys are a great asset to our local (and not so local) community.

CC

8. DinoDriver

DinoDriver Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    Leesburg, VA
    Full Name:
    Bill Ebert
    It's been awhile since I've been by but I've heard good things about the new facility. As soon as the weather breaks, I'll be there - - hopefully soon!

Bill

9. Neonzapper

Neonzapper F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2008
    MD/FL/Philippines
    Full Name:
    Mykol
    Competizione is quite a personal experience...always welcomed and eye candy everywhere.

Each expert technician has a spacious station with Formula One tools (State of the Art equipment for Factory-trained personnel).

Anyone who has a passion for exotic automobiles should experience this fine unique facility.

I would never consider any place else for my Ferrari work.

Michael
    Neonzapper