THE MENTALIST | FerrariChat

THE MENTALIST

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by f355red, Feb 5, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    did anyone catch the show last night.? lots of eye candy. R8, MMcSLR roadster, AMs, porsches, murcielago, TR, gallardo going over a sea cliff (CGI of course) and best of all a 430 as the murder weapon!!!

2. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    You mean Psych?

:)

3. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Yup, but the TR looked like a replica to me. The spacing on the wheels was way off, and the roof and door positions were not much better. I also got a chuckel when they mentioned that there was blood on the airbag of the TR. Overall it was a good episode.

4. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    no, i mean the mentalist, on cbs!!

5. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    yeah. i am glad they showed more than just a TR. and i am not convinced that what they called a murcie in the basement near the end wasnt actually a diablo

6. Bucks

Bucks Rookie

Sep 2, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    I usually don't watch it, but happened to last night. I missed the end though, So who did they find to be the killer?

7. f355red

f355red Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    K-town NC
    Full Name:
    todd tanner
    one of the salesmen, not the top guy but the one that was harrassing jane when he and the asian guy were in the porsche in the showroom. he was the one jane talked to in the group right after they found the body

8. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    The full episodes are online, I did a search for it but I didn't watch it.

9. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    I only saw from where the Lambo went over the cliff to then end, so I missed the TR etc. But did you also catch what the murderer did with the body? Stuffed it "in the trunk" of the 430. I assume the 430 is similar to my 360, and even if the vic was a tiny thing, no way she'd fit (even removing the spare).