SHIPPING RECOMMENDATION'S | FerrariChat

SHIPPING RECOMMENDATION'S

Discussion in 'Florida' started by JamesSimpson, Feb 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    Hey guy's a client bought a car in Florida and the seller is anxious for his money and rightfully so it has been about a month since leaving the deposit on the car.

I was contacted last week to facilitate the custom's/importation into Canada end of thing's.

The shipping company I use is three week's out from picking up the car so to speed thing's up I was thinking of having the car shipped to Montana and then someone else picking it up from there who's local to my client(medicine hat,Alberta)

Any recommendation's?

I would prefer closed carrier's as i've had a really really bad experience with central dispatch(9 car's stolen) and this car is a exotic so no fly by night guy's will do.

thank's in advance!!!
    James Simpson

2. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Exotic Car Transport. They are based in Orlando, Florida, can probably react quicker than anyone else. I've used them with great results.

3. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    these guys have moved my cars across country many times - clean well maintained enclosed carriers - very reponsive - very responsible
    www.gt-ms.com or call 800 896 0008

4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Just have to say that based upon my experience I will never use Exotic again.

Jack.

5. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Too bad. They did well by me, and when we needed to bring 8 cars from the Fux collection to Boca from Miami for a charity car show, he used Exotic.

6. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I have also had very good experiences multiple times with Exotic Car Transport.

Jack, what happened??