Ferrari service, tuning and ppi Woodlands - Autodynamica | FerrariChat

Ferrari service, tuning and ppi Woodlands - Autodynamica

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Frissen, Feb 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Frissen

Frissen Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    USA/Mexico
    Full Name:
    Frissen Gutierrez
    No affiliation and for your information, because sometimes you wish you knew sooner, here it is, if you are in the North part of Town (Houston) or specifically The Woodlands, Autodynamica just open a new facility there for all your service and tuning needs for Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Bentley, Audi, BMW, etc.

I went to pick up a bunch of stuff I bought for my new to me 996TT and got to know their new facility, of course service was top notch as always and these guys do understand cars, quality workmanship and are enthusiasts.

I personally feel at home when dealing with these guys, I don't have to say things twice or make them understand why I want things the way I want them, everythig is top notch and thats it.

Anyway the shop is located on a warehouse complex on Grogans Mill but don't know the exact address so check www.autodynamica.com

I hope this takes the guessing out of where to take your cars if you are in Woodlands or Houston for that matter...

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    I had Luis do some work for me and I would highly recommend them, where are they located now? I went to them when they were off 290.

3. Frissen

Frissen Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    USA/Mexico
    Full Name:
    Frissen Gutierrez
    Woodlands.

4. Nathan Wells

Nathan Wells Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    The Woodlands, TX
    Full Name:
    Nathan Wells
    Frissen,
    Thanks for the information and the link.