Gallery for Brian Redman's Targa 66 is up | FerrariChat

Gallery for Brian Redman's Targa 66 is up

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Parkplace, Feb 7, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    I havent had time to finish uploading as we took about 500 pictures Friday & Saturday - I will post again as I get more pictures uploaded - and yes, there are Ferraris and other Italian marks thought he focus is really vintage race cars with provenance - for example the Porsche 23 car belongs to The Collier Collection - it last ran on a track in 1971 before Friday. The car sits in the museum and is an example of a car that was put away after its last race 40 years ago and perserved in that very condition without restoration.
    Brian Redman tracked the car on Friday and then again Saturday by another driver.

http://parkplacesecure.com/#/gallery

2. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    #2 Parkplace, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. TSOL

TSOL Karting

Sep 27, 2009
    CA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Thanks for that pic, I was driving the silver 911 behind the Bizz, Alfa and Jag!

4. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    #4 Parkplace, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    great car! I am a Porsche guy myself, I was the drying out the track for you guys on Friday in the black 2010 GT3

is that a 996 rsr?

it photographs really well - I am assuming you are with Hudson Historics - if you guys want the ontrack photos of the rest of your cars send me an email address and I will send you what I have.

in the meantime here is more of your car:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. TSOL

TSOL Karting

Sep 27, 2009
    CA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Really fantastic, thanks! I saw your car there, the '10 GT3's are very nice, yours looked great in black.

I believe the car is actually a mid 80's 911SC but it's got years worth of modifications. I think the guys at Hudson put remote JRZ's on it, it's got a 993 motor and big brakes; it ran flawlessly. It's not mine, I was renting it to see how I fit and to have a bit of fun for the weekend!

6. TSOL

TSOL Karting

Sep 27, 2009
    CA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Also, forgot to mention you can email some of the other HH images to me at [email protected] if you want. No rush, of course. Thanks!

7. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    hi Ryan, if you can make a short list I will see what I have.