599 "Other Options" on window sticker question | FerrariChat

599 "Other Options" on window sticker question

Discussion in '612/599' started by MR_biased, Feb 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MR_biased

MR_biased Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    S. California
    In purchasing the 599, I noted to the dealer that on the Monroney (window sticker) it had noted "Other Options" at $6263 but when asking the dealer what these other options were in reference to, they didn't know. Just curious if anyone else knows the answer here. Could it be trunk luggage?

2. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    It really varies - generally the special stuff, non-standard colors, special paint, luggage I think is normally identified on the sticker (not sure about that). Sticker is printed in NJ after the car is in the US and as far as I can see from the various new cars I've had, its a bit random and often has persistent typos (Handly Fire Extinguisher being my favorite). The original order form from the system should show all of the options that were ordered.

3. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I had the same thing on my California sticker. They were options like stitching, yellow tachometer, yellow calipers, 19" diamond wheels, and Daytona seat red leather stripes all of which I ordered but do not appear on my window sticker. I had to visit my build sheet to figure it out. There probably is not enough room on the sticker for all options so they just total those that will not fit. Hopefully someone knows if you can get a copy of the original build sheet.

4. MR_biased

MR_biased Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    S. California
    Hmm, sounds like something to further look into. (Will try to get original build sheet) I heard that for luggage on the 599, the trunk luggage set may not appear on the Monroney specifically as "luggage set" but the interior cabin luggage set would. Anybody here with a full luggage set that could give some insight?

5. jmm

jmm Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 11, 2008
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'm not sure that's a typo.

6. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    Could be specified for: Luggage, Painted Lower Rear Diffuser, Quilt Stitching in the Interior....

7. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Your dealer has access to, and can print from, FNA's files containing both a build sheet and an option list, which looks like a truncated build sheet. Just ask the dealer to print them for you.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

8. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    This is true :)