Atlantic City Classic Car Show Feb 26-28th | FerrariChat

Atlantic City Classic Car Show Feb 26-28th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by JoeZaff, Feb 20, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
  2. Monto

Monto Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2009
    I will most likely be there. I posted in one of the other threads, but this is easier to find. Is everyone going to meet up at some point?

3. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    The Garage Tour announcement lists 'Saturday Feb 27th - Joe Macchione, Horsham, PA'. Is that on or off? I was hoping to attend because I missed the 13th (the back roads where I live hadn't been plowed) and had a Lotus club meeting on the 20th (too many events?).

If the A.C. show is the one event this Saturday, what will be displayed there? 'Classic Cars' is a broad category and the auction is nearly all Detroit cars.

Thanks,
    Don

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I probably should have made this clearer in my original post.
    The show goes until 9pm. It shouldn't interfere with Joe M's thing at all. I was thinking everyone interested could just meet up at the show at some point in the afternoon. As for the show itself, it looks like it will be mostly Detroit stuff. Not my favorite, but I will be all over it just the same. Heck, I am probably the only guy you know who could spend all day in a KIA showroom. If it has four wheels...I am interested.

5. djblu

djblu Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2007
    philthy
    Full Name:
    sean-michael
    Joe u always find a way to make one smile EVEN when u are just being informative!

I will be a the show Friday - throw in a nice lunch and dinner and maybe some blackjack.

Who needs to work!

6. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    #6 Ferris Bueller, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Joe,
    I will be there Saturday from 10am to maybe 4pm
    I havent met you in person so if you see me stop and say hello