Wine cellar liquidation | FerrariChat

Wine cellar liquidation

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by 308SYSTEMS, Feb 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi all,
    A friend of mine needs to liquidate part of his wine cellar asap(welcome to the new economy….). He has over 75 different vintages of rare, or subscription only wines, and I wonder if you would be interested in them – or could pass this email on to other aficionados of good and rare vintages you may know. These have all been properly cellared throughout their life. Feel free to cross post this to the other car club Internet groups(I only have a Ferrari, thus no membership in the other groups)

I have placed an ad in the FerrariAds section, with more details.

Thanks
    Mark

2. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
  3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I sent the list to someone who might be interested. If he is (or knows someone in his wine club who might be) I'll forward your info to him.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    The feedback was that the reference he's using for pricing is notoriously high and his asks are unreasonable to real world buyers. If he's willing to drop his prices by half he'll have action.

5. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

I have my sommelier/cellar manager looking at the list.