Hand Car Wash in Louisville? | FerrariChat

Hand Car Wash in Louisville?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by KyIS350, Feb 25, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KyIS350

KyIS350 Rookie

Feb 18, 2010
    Louisville, Ky
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Does anyone know of a place to get a full detail in the Louisville area?

I do not have the space to wash my vehicle myself or else I would.

2. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    There is a place out US 42 going towards Goshen. They wash the car inside so they are open even when it is cold outside. I have used them a few times. They are decent, but not as good as you doing it yourself.

Matt

3. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I have a mobile detail guy. PM and I can shoot you his info when I get in to the office Monday. His price is very reasonable and he does an excellent job. He can hit it and be done inside and out in a couple of hours.

4. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    P.S. anyone else that wants his info just PM me - he only serves Louisville/Southern Indiana

5. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    You may want to contact Doug on here. He's the best shoe shine/car shine guy I know. I think he also mows lawns on the side. I heard he's cheap too.

6. Eisenhulk

Eisenhulk Rookie

Dec 8, 2008
    Lexington, KY
    Full Name:
    Casey
    I run a professional detailing business, but I am in Lexington. I have someone I could recommend in Louisville. Please PM me if you're interested.