Anyone know the history of this car? (Dallas) | FerrariChat

Anyone know the history of this car? (Dallas)

Discussion in '360/430' started by PbPedis, Mar 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. g4titan

g4titan Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 6, 2010
    Around
    Full Name:
    Nico
    looks pretty clean and has some good options on her. Competitive price to start with!

2. F458

F458 Karting

Aug 1, 2009
    Malibu, CA
    Even though I don't live in Dallas, I always use Straightline to get an indication of what prices should be at dealers. Their prices are always very much in touch with the market in my opinion.

3. hifipj

hifipj Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2009
    I've looked at that one on eBay too. Looks very nice. 2 things - I've heard good feedback about straightline, they seem to be a very good dealer. Second, a very similar '05 red 6-speed sold late last autumn for about 113k, but the difference was that was a 20k mile car. If they'd go about 118-120k for this car, seems like a fair deal.

4. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Looks nice. 6 speed, yellow tach face, daytonas. Price seems about right. Good luck.

5. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    #6 PbPedis, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    Thanks for the replies. I found out this car has 3 previous owners. Does this concern anyone or is this the norm for a 4-5 year old Ferrari?

6. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    i would assume they priced right for retail.

7. Matt Andrews

Matt Andrews Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    the number of owners isn't great, but wouldn't be a deal killer if it were me. I'm in dallas, if you are serious need someone to look at it, let me know. I may be able to swing by this weekend.

Matt

8. ttdang123

ttdang123 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2009
    North San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Tung
  9. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Thanks Matt. I'm undecided about the car right now and still looking, but definitely if you happen to be in the neighbourhood, drop by and have a look at it for me. I'd be interested in your impression of it.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what to make of that though?? 500 miles, then up for sale again, and $10K lower?

10. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Matt, I just bought a car (not this one), so no need to check. Thanks for the offer though.