Spring Training is here | FerrariChat

Spring Training is here

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rollsorferrari?, Feb 18, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    and i couldn't be happier, time to get the mcgwire saga behind us, and look forward to baseball, which is just around the corner.

what's going on with your team?

the cardinals list:
    figure out the third base position, david freese or joe mather?
    figure out the fifth starter: kyle mcclellan, rich hill, jaime garcia, or will they pick up a free agent?
    will matt holliday live up to his new contract?
    will pujols have another pujols-like season? (odds are, yes, will he win another mvp? he's gotta be the favorite going into the season)

monday, april 5 is only 45 days away, when we WILL beat the cincinatti reds, :)

2. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    I'm sorry, and I'm a big baseball fan, but starting up before the hockey playoff's have even started just seems wrong......

At least it's only "pitchers & catchers" out here for now. Then we've got to deal with the *interminable* pre-season before it really starts. Oh well - F1's starting RSN :)

Cheers,
    Ian

3. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    first game of the year is today, cards vs the mets, about time we had some baseball, now comes the inevitable: every game for about the first month or two we'll be hearing nothing but "mcgwire, mcgwire, mcgwire, steroids, steroids, steroids" but oh well, :)