OKC DYNO DAY | FerrariChat

OKC DYNO DAY

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Ferraripilot, Mar 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    Hi all,

I am in the prelim stages of organizing a 'Ferrari day' dyno session with one of our local dyno shops. I will confirm which will be used later, but I know of one who is very interested in hosting the event at their shop and will of course provide a special rate for each.

I am advertising this as a 'Ferrari day', but if you have a Porsche, Lambo, or something else of interest we are not going to kick you out. We might heckle you a bit, but that's all :) jk

As of now, I am looking at March 27 or April 3.

If you are interested. Sign up below. I will provide specific details regarding the shop location and rates once I have that information nailed down.

Hope to see you there,
    John

2. Ferraripilot

Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    wow, no one yet?

3. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Definite interest from me, but you know that already...

PDG

4. Ferraripilot

Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    Here's the status. April 10th the shop owner is having an official dyno day for pretty much any enthusiast. More exotics the merrier!

5. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Do you have a time?

Thursday, I got the call for a gig that day that I just cant turn down, but its pretty much an all day thing.

PM or text me the info. I know a few local guys, and even a few in Edmond that have interest.

PDG