Ferrari Cup Challenge - May 27-30 - It's On! | FerrariChat

Ferrari Cup Challenge - May 27-30 - It's On!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by SCantera, Mar 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    The 3rd Ferrari Cup Challenge based at the Grove Park Inn is officially on! Set for Thurs May 27-Sunday May 30 this event will be a blast. For those of you that participated last time you know how much fun it is. For any other Ferraristi you don't want to miss this time.

Starting off with registration and welcome party at the GP on Thursday. On Friday we travel down to the BMW performance driving school to test the newest from BMW on their track and skid pads. This is fun for beginners and experienced track drivers. Many of our group raved about it last time we went. Saturday brings the Ferrari Cup Challenge golf tournament with a shot at winning a Ferrari w/ a hole-in-one. Or for the non-golfers we have a great drive through the mountains on some really fun and scenic roads in the surrounding area.

Sandwiched in between these fun days are happy hours and dinners at the GP with old and new friends. And new this year is an added treat. On Sunday we take one last organized drive through the mountains and end up at the beautiful mountain home of John and Margeret Edwards. They are hosting a BBQ lunch and Formula 1 Turkish GP viewing party. John has an outstanding garage for his toys w/ a widescreen and surround sound system to watch the race from earlier that day.

I have participated in Ferrari events over a 30 + yr stretch. I can tell you that the FCC is one of the most fun events you can join.....great resort and spa, friends and parties, track and mountain driving........what else could you ask for? Down here in FL our group has already filled 2 trucks for the trip!!

The website will be up and running this week for registration. I'll post an update.

Save the date

Steve Cantera
    Naples

2. chrmer3

chrmer3 Formula 3

May 19, 2006
    USSA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    room booked, this will be the best event of 2010 I imagine!

here is the link for info!

http://www.ferraricup.net/

Be sure to click on see the video on that webpage to see what this event means and how special it really is!

3. chrmer3

chrmer3 Formula 3

May 19, 2006
    USSA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Here is link to the grove park event:

http://www.ferraricup.net/

Great event raising $$$$'s awareness for a great cause :

http://www.specialops.org/

"The Special Operations Warrior Foundation provides full scholarship grants and educational and family counseling to the surviving children of special operations personnel who die in operational or training missions and immediate financial assistance to severely wounded special operations personnel and their families."

4. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    Ferraristi........we have added a Breakfast at the Biltmore to our Saturday schedule. We will have a photo shoot of you and your car at the Biltmore as well as group pictures. From the photo shoot in front of the Manor we take a leisurely drive through property to the Deer Park for a proper buffet breakfast. Then off we go on a scenic drive and up into the mountains for some spirited driving. Great views, fast sweeping turns and tight mountain switchbacks are all part of the fun in making the most out of your Ferrari [or other exotic].

Chris has it right.......I have been attending Ferrari events for 30 yrs....and the Ferrari Cup Challenge is the best combination of all........the Grove Park Inn and fantastic spa.....parties and fine dining, the [optional] BMW track experience, golf and fun drives. All the while your participation helps out the families of fallen soldiers through the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

Come join in the fun......Memorial Weekend May 27-30, 2010

5. chrmer3

chrmer3 Formula 3

May 19, 2006
    USSA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Really hope to see all you there, make reservations soon-you do not want to miss it.

6. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #6 430rcks, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
    Any idea how much it will cost to go visit?

Wow. NVM. I saw you were from Naples so I assumed it was ain Florida.

Sorry!