Ferrari Market Letter Any Good For Finding a 360 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Market Letter Any Good For Finding a 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Beanster, Mar 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Beanster

Beanster Karting

Dec 5, 2009
    Mid Atlantic Area
    Full Name:
    Joe
    It was suggested to me that I should subscribe to the FML to find a 360. Seems kind of pricey for an online subscription though.

Are there 360's listed there that are not on cars.com, autotrader.com, etc.?

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    While a majority of the classified ads for 360s in the Ferrari Market Letter are through dealers, I'm almost certain that you'll find more ads in there than anywhere else.

3. speed racer

speed racer Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    Burr Ridge IL.
    Full Name:
    PJ
    You get what you pay for. FML is highly recognized and respected by the ferrari community. For people unfamiliar with all the pitfalls and misrepresented used ferraris that are available these days. FML does a good job in making sure that the cars that are advertised in their publication meet certain criteria. Others more knowledgeable than I can add much to this discussion. Lets just say that even if you never buy a car advertised in FML. What you will learn about these cars as a prospective buyer from this publication is well worth the money.As well as possibly saving you from making a bad buying decision in the future.

4. Alessandro20

Alessandro20 Rookie

Mar 9, 2010
    yes you did sorry.

5. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    360s are everywhere. I wouldn't bother subscribing to FML. Just let a couple of dealers know what you're looking for (and include a couple of the better independent, high-line car dealers) and it will turn up. Motorcars in Missouri, Sport Auto in NC, Marshall Goldman in Cleveland, etc.

I let my FML subscription lapse last month. I was looking to buy (a while ago) and later sell a 328, and didn't find it all that useful.

Frankly, FerrariAds here is a much better proposition. I think I had over 1,400 views of my ad on this site over a couple of months, before selling my car to an FChat'er.

6. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson

I agree. I subscribed when I was beginning the shopping process but didn't find it useful.