Potenza on Peachtree has moved | FerrariChat

Potenza on Peachtree has moved

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lanikai, Mar 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Reminder, this Saturdays Potenza on peachtree has moved across the street to the Lennox Grill. We needed more parking so had to change locations. The time is the same from 9am to 11am. Gallons of good coffee and the opportunity to enjoy breakfast (on your dime) should make the Grill a good location for us. Hope to kick off springtime seeing everyone there.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Will, is this the Lenox Grille which is in the J. W. Marriott hotel at the corner of Lenox Road and Paces Ferry? If so, it is hardly "across the street". About 1/2 mile south is more like it. But for spectators, at least it is adjacent to the MARTA station!

3. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Jim, it's the Lennox Grill that's at the Lennox Mall. It's located on the Westin Hotel side of the mall. Haven't seen a MARTA station but if there is one nearby you'll have a ride home if your car doesn't start. It is across Peachtree from the Ritz. Hope you can make it.

4. ZonderF

ZonderF Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Lenox Grille is where the old Clubhouse restaurant used to be. It's just to the right of the valet in the front of the mall and has a huge lot right beside it that should be great for all the cars.

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    We have to be careful to use exact names here.

The Lenox Grille is, indeed, in the J. W. Marriott hotel, at the northeast corner of the mall.

The Lenox Square Grill is the place you are referring to, and it is on the south side of the mall. Looks like a good spot!

6. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    Well, that was a close one!

Ciao,
    George

7. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I work at 11, but I work in the same parking lot so I will try to stop by before I go in. Hope to see everyone there!

8. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Okay--Now I am confused!

Lenox Square Grill
    3393 Peachtree Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30326
    (404) 841-2377

That place is on the North side of Lenox Square, Facing Peachtree, NE, and west of Lennox Road.

The Lenox Grill
    3300 Lenox Rd NE,
    Atlanta, GA 30326-1333
    (404) 262-8600‎

That place is on the southeast side of Lenox Square, on the corner of Lenox Road and East Paces Ferry (near the Marta Station)

Right now I think it is the Lenox Square Grill on the North side of Lenox Square. Is this correct?

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    To paraphrase the late Ray Charles, you picked the right one, Brian, uh-huh! Hope to see you there.

(Of course, the directionality depends on whether you see Peachtree as going north-south or east-west. The state calls it north-south so that's the way I specified it.)

10. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Thanks!

But North is North--If it isn't, we will have a lot of trouble going anywhere by boat or plane!

And by North I mean Compass North!

11. kayakjack

kayakjack Karting

Mar 29, 2004
  12. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    A good friend of mine has a quote for this one.........

"It's like herding kittens......."

13. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Now, will the person in charge of the weather please do their job! See everyone in the morning.

14. kayakjack

kayakjack Karting

Mar 29, 2004
    Will (and everyone from Ferrari of Atlanta),

Thank you for putting on Potenza on Peachtree. This morning's event was excellent. No problem finding a place to park. I think we all actually found the correct Lenox Grill. All us kittens were herded to the right place!!

The two cars brought from the dealership were great to see.

Jack

15. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  16. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    It was the first Barchetta into the country. the car was originally sold to a VIP customer from Quebec. The current owner loves it and drives it often as he does his other Ferraris.

17. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    Thanks for your hospitality, Will. It was nice meeting and speaking with you.

Ciao,
    George

18. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    George, I really enjoyed your car. Thanks for bringing it. Definately took me back a few years. Best of luck with your show.