Spring forward tonight... | FerrariChat

Spring forward tonight...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Cavallino Aficionado, Mar 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Yup, you loose an hour sleep! Not that we're not already shedding hours here with a 7 month old cutting teeth and having "plumbing" issues.

2. sjberg40

sjberg40 Karting

Aug 12, 2007
    Lake Tapps, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Seriously?!?? Thanks for the reminder.

3. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    Damn it... now I'm doubly mad. For some reason, I thought it was on Sunday night that we changed the clocks...

I made arrangements to pick up a purchase (with the trailer) tomorrow at 10 AM, and if it weren't bad enough that the Cafe Allora thread popped up with the same time for the race, now you're telling me I have to get up an hour earlier to boot?

I'm going to bed. Don't anyone go posting spoilers or I'll be REALLY mad. ;)

-Tad

4. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Ugh...I'm awake. Except here in Tennessee it is already 10:30am.

I hate losing an hour of sleep.

5. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    My girl is not teething yet (4 months old) but for the past month been sleeping from 7:30pm to 6am every night.

KNOCK ON WOOD.... :)

Good luck

6. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Well it does happen on SUnday...techincally it occurrs at 2:00AM on Sunday morning..it used to happen at midnight...but then business, like bars etc complained about loosing an hour of business, so it was changed to 2am to equal their leagal closing time as set by law.

7. SCousineau

SCousineau Guest

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    S Cousineau
    #7 SCousineau, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    Enjoy it while it lasts. My daughter only started sleeping through the night recently
    and she just turned seven and that is years.

And if you have another child, they have been known to compare schedules.

Oh, and time change is not my favorite time of the year. I just had to go role
    the family out of bed. Losing the hour of sleep for the archaic idea that we need
    to mess with the clocks to humor Ben Franklin's one really bad idea really is
    really annoying. How could the guy who put the first fire station and library
    in Pensylvania come up with something so stupid as changing the clock an hour? -sc

8. coverland

coverland Formula 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Colin
    I still don't sleep through the night.

9. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Yup that's why I left this one vague as per what day and just said tonight. Must be a good time of week to do it but I remember as a child a few occasions of missing or being an hour early for church.