What exhaust do you have on your 360? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What exhaust do you have on your 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by SeaNile, Mar 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What exhaust is on your 360?

1. Stock

2. Tubi

3. Capristo

4. Ansa

5. Fabspeed

6. Larini

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Stock

Except replaced the tips with Tubi, sounds great, not too loud.

But of course, you knew that, right?

Dave

2. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    From what I remember seeing, the Kreissieg is approaching twice the money, that's why.

3. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    John did you get a new exhaust yet? I thought I read somewhere that you did (which is amazing if true as you just got your car a few days ago- very quick!)

4. g4titan

g4titan Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 6, 2010
    Around
    Full Name:
    Nico
    It's a sick sick disease :) can't wait to hear your new exhaust man!

I just ordered a cappy for my ride and hope to have it installed soon! Itchy fingers can be dangerous!

5. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Tubi with straight pipes.

6. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    Yep, my car arrived Monday am and Wednesday at 9am I was in the waiting area of Fabspeed getting their exhaust. The only bad thing I can say is I have not listened to a dozen different exhaust systems. I knew immediately the F1 scream wouldn't work for me because I drive like a total wuss and rarely get above 5000rpm. I also didn't want to spend $5000 or more for an exhaust.

Here is the good. The exhaust sounds awesome. For me, Fabspeed is local, 40 minutes, and being able to meet the guys who make the parts, install the systems, see the shop, the machines, the stock, the inventory, the dyno setup, the Lambos, Porsches, articles on the wall about their work.....get my point yet? These guys are awesome and from the owner on down they run a first class shop, are the real deal and are here to stay. The products are awesome, prices are fair and the guys are pretty much available all the time for questions, ideas, etc. Can't put a price on that....to me at least. They also have a 360 onsite which has the exhaust, cats, headers and air boxes on you can see the work, go for a ride and plan the next upgrade to your/my car. They have a great waiting area upstairs from the shop with couches, 50" plasma, refrig, ping pong table and a few other goodies to help pass the time as you wait for the work to be done.

So I was there at about 915 and out at 12noon with a new exhaust. That is service!

John

7. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Buddy - I rarely drive below 5000rpm, that's where the fun is! Let loose man.

8. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
  9. Alex@fabspeed

Alex@fabspeed Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2006
    Fort Washington, PA

John,

Thanks for the kind words!! I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to satify yet another Fabspeed customer....I hope you are enjoying the new Fabspeed exhaust and I look forward to seeing you again on the run that's coming up. I'm gonna see if I can get the Fabspeed F360 out of the garage for the drive....if not I will be in my CL63 : )

10. jdlegg

jdlegg Karting

Dec 22, 2009
    Bryan
    Full Name:
    James D
  11. Murcielago_Boy

Murcielago_Boy Formula Junior

May 27, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    The Dark Lord
    Tubi.

The others sound like motorbikes or tacky.

12. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    #37 andrew911, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
    I wonder how different the poll results would be if it included the total population of 360s...i.e. not just f-chat users? I'd bet the percentage of stock and tubi would be higher as many people are not as nuts are we all are for posting here all the time :) and would probably tend to keep the car stock, or if using aftermarket would use Tubi since many knew Tubi as probably the most popular aftermarket exhaust for Ferraris over the past many years (if you went back to the 1960's, I guess it would be ANSA or Abarth as the most popular Ferrari exhausts, right?)

13. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Bought a 355 GTS with a stock exhaust. Put on a Tubi and loved it. People in FCA used to follow me around so they could hear the sound.

When I bought the 360 Spider it already had a Tubi. It seems louder than the 355 perhaps because it is a Spider rather than a GTS. (Can't see if on the 355). It looks beautiful too. Needless to say I love it.

14. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    FWIW, I have Tubi on my M5 and it's the sweetest sound there is apart from a Ferrari. Still looking for a Ferrari though.....

15. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    So you haven't heard a tacky Capristo 3 then?