LIVE TIMING - FERRARI CHALLENGE | FerrariChat

LIVE TIMING - FERRARI CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Challengehauler, Mar 12, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Challengehauler

Challengehauler Formula 3

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    The car in my sig picture pulled off a second place podium in race 1. Way to go TS, we are proud of you!

2. redcar1

redcar1 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    austin, tx
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Agreed. Great Job Ted!!!!

Also, thanks for the headsup on the Live Timing. I was unaware.

I know 2008 had live timing, then I think it was not available in 2009? In Challenge the only sure thing, is that things will change.......

Looks like Scott set a new qualifying record on Sunday, and had pole by over .5sec.

I'm going to try to do Utah.

Hope to see you there,

Mark

3. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    Mark, good seeing you at MSR last weekend....
    Live Timing is greatness........wish we would have had it last year. Would make Melanie's emails not near as urgent :)

See you in Utah

Nathan

4. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    We hope you all make it to UTAH in April! We have some fun activities planned that weekend to welcome Challenge!! Hope you can join us!

5. uss tt

uss tt Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2006
    GMT-6
    I'll be there, what cha got planned ?

6. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    We have over 100 RSVP's already, got room for another 100+ and we have yet to send out the formal invites!

We have a large garage where we will have a live band car show and BBQ/Spaghetti party planned for Ferrari Club (and all others) after Sat race.

During the race we will have a large hospitality suite overlooking the track another indoor suite in the Club House and access to various VIP locations around the track for private viewing!

I have reserved a number of "All Access VIP Passes" for Challenge Drivers, family and Team Members to show our appreciation! These will be free to all the above and guests, just PM me and I will provide details of what this includes and where to get them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

7. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    #8 Stackhouse, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Also present will be World Renowned Automotive Artist Stanley Wanlass. Responsible for many iconic Bronze Sculptures and paintings! Here is one of his Sterling Silver Phil Hill pieces!

AMAZING. He will be hosting a private viewing at his private gallery for a very select few!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Challengehauler

Challengehauler Formula 3

Jul 28, 2008
    NE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    DB
    Practice laps are posting in case anyone is interested.